FW: [oletrucks] HOW WIDE: FRONT TIRES WITH MANUAL STEERING

To: "'oletrucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: [oletrucks] HOW WIDE: FRONT TIRES WITH MANUAL STEERING
From: "Peters, Jon C" <jpeters@sikorsky.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 11:21:11 -0500
It's the kit from CCP with a steering box. But I've reengineered it to make
it so easy to install its not funny (drill one hole and lay down two short
beads). I was planning on reworking the stock column to accept a universal
joint just outside the firewall, so the works would be hidden but
functional. It is for the AD frame.
Jon P