Re: [oletrucks] DOOR SKINS

To: "OLETRUCK list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] DOOR SKINS
From: "Boteler Family" <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 22:49:49 -0500
Fiberglass Doors, Fenders and Hoods are available and look good (I saw them
last year at Truck Carlisle).

I also heard a rumor that one of the sheet metal vendors was looking at
doing complete doors (less all trim) and was kicking around a price of about
$500 each.  It takes a lot more dies to punch a complete door then it does a
fender....don't know why skins aren't available though....

Mike Boteler
'56 8400 Wrecker
Hughesville, Maryland