[oletrucks] AD front motor mount question

To: "_Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] AD front motor mount question
From: "Rob" <a70ragtop@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 08:33:24 -0800
When putting a later model Task Force 235 into an Advance Design truck, I know
you need to modify the front cover plate to allow the use of the front motor
mount that the AD's used which involves drilling a couple of holes in the
lower lip...correct?  (TF's used the side mounts at the front I believe)?  If
so, is there a pattern or template or measurements I can use to figure out
where to put the holes so that after the engine is built, it will be ready to
drop in an have everything align properly?  Can anyone help me out?

Rob

My Zen Moment for the Day:  Duct tape is like the "Force."  It has a light
side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.