Re: [oletrucks] AD front motor mount question

To: "_Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD front motor mount question
From: "Rob" <a70ragtop@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 13:26:20 -0800
Does anyone either have a spare front mount they would be willing to sell,
or know if I can get the entire mount from any particular vendor?  Last time
I did mine (5+ years ago), I seem to recall only the rubber portion being
available...is this still the case, or does anyone know?

Rob

My Zen Moment for the Day:  Duct tape is like the "Force."  It has a light
side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.