Re: [oletrucks] sand blaster

To: "mshuck" <mshuck@cinci.rr.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] sand blaster
From: "Mark Self" <mark.self@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 07:18:32 -0700
I agree.  The HF pressure blaster is one of the best values, I've found
since starting work on my '55 1st..  In fact I like the pressure blaster so
well, that I'm building a pressure blaster cabinet.  This little HF blaster
is GREAT!!!!.  And it doesn't require the "Mother of all compressors " to
run it.