Re: [oletrucks] Box Install

To: "Jack Halton" <safesix@earthlink.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Box Install
From: "Darrel Bunge" <dbunge@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 09:12:26 -0400
I guess I don't see where the box sheet metal would fasten to the
crossmember.  The lower front of my box has an angled piece of sheet metal
which extends about 1 1/4" toward the bed and runs the width of the bed.  If
that rests on the front crossmember, the box sits too far back and the
running boards won't connect to the rear fenders.  However, if that "lip"
sits just in front of the crossmember, everything fits except now there is
no direct connection between the sheet metal of the box and the frame.
Darrel