Re: [oletrucks] Box Install

To: <dbunge@attbi.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Box Install
From: "glperry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 14:48:29 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)
=0D
Darrel, I think the box end goes past the x-over some. Isn't the cab on t=
tell clearance? I am thinking that the box is only held on by bolts that =
go
thru the wood floor and thru the x-overs, into blocks or pads and into th=
frame. Only place metal form box actually gets bolted is the last x-over
that is the connection between sides of box below the gate in back. It se=
ts
on frame with only a pad on supports, no blocks there. You need wood to m=
ake
it all come rigid and mounted. If you see orig wood it has a special offs=
et
depression in wood and washer to match where the carriage bolt goes thru =
it.
Front of box doesn't mount to anything. I'm thinking maybe the angle edge
you ask about sets on top of wood flooring, same as the side ones do.=0D
=0D
G. L. Grumpy's=0D
Old Iron Ranch=0D
Big Chevy AD trucks and COE's =0D