Re: [oletrucks] Box Install

To: "glperry" <glperry@fwi.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Box Install
From: "Darrel Bunge" <dbunge@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 21:21:07 -0500
What you explained sounds exactly like what I'm experiencing.  It looks =
like the bolts through the wood are the only place where the front of =
the bed makes contact with the frame.  How much space should there be =
between the cab and the box?  That might help me determine if my =
thinking is correct.  Thanks again.
Darrel
  ----- Original Message -----=20