Re: [oletrucks] starting question

To: <Spinningroach@aol.com>, "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] starting question
From: "Charles Culver" <clca@houston.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 12:02:40 -0500
I have a 235, but had basically the same problem.  Although the choke cable
was gone, I still had the original knob in the dash.  I went to the local
auto parts, bought a universal choke cable, replaced the knob with the
original one from my truck, and ran the cable to the choke on my carburetor.
Works great now.  If I don't start it for a few days, I just pull out the
choke, turn it over till it starts, then push the choke back in.  Works
great for me, and is just like the original equipment.

Smokey Culver
League City, Texas
1950 3600 (Mine)
1958 Apache (Hers)