RE: [oletrucks] starting question

To: <Spinningroach@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] starting question
From: "haist" <haist2@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 17:59:00 -0700
My trucks are mainly weekend drivers.  About a year ago I noticed all (3)
didn't start as fast as they used to after sitting for a week or two.  After
reading about this wonderful newly formulated gas we now have, I attributed
the problem to that. If you haven't followed this story,; basically the new
formula is only good for about two weeks before the flash properties begin
to deteriorate.  Former list member Bob Adler wrote a good article on this
for THIS OLD TRUCK on this about a year ago.  Any other thoughts on this
subject?

Whitney Haist
Orinda, CA
Chevy trucks: 1928,1939,1946.