Re: [oletrucks] 53 1-ton panel ideas and questions

To: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 53 1-ton panel ideas and questions
From: "Jay Baker" <jaybaker@ruralnetwork.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 07:12:12 -0700
I have similar plans for my one ton panel this is kinda  ideas ive been
toyin with . i also plan on towing

1. 235 with 56 od 3 speed column shift setup with a over  under   brownie
with stock rearend (fentons)

2. Cummins Diesel with auto od setup for towing

 with setup 1 it would be a 1:98 final drive for flat long stretches and
also be able to shift under for pulling hills i have everything but the
brownie and i know were one is if i can talk the guy out of it.

The second setup would work good to but have ya priced a new cummins or used
for that matter lately.

 also may do the conventional small block 700 r4 but I like to be different
lol