[oletrucks] Hood latch part.

To: "OLE-CHEVY-TRUCKS" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Hood latch part.
From: "Wayne Craig" <wcraig@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 15:33:22 -0500
Does anyone happen to have or know where I could find the upper hood latch
piece that is bolted to the underside of the hood. I really only need the
"hook" part and spring, but would take the entire piece.  I've searched most
of the vendors without any luck. I did find a refurbished one at Golden State
parts, but they are asking $135.00  for it and don't have any in stock.

Pic of part:  http://home.cfl.rr.com/awc/53hoodlatch.jpg

Thanks for any help in locating this part.
Wayne