Re: [oletrucks] Electric Wiper doesn't park?

To: "Edward Miller" <edngael@open.org>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Electric Wiper doesn't park?
From: "Steve Hanberg" <Steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 06:54:38 -0800
It was easy to do.

There is a disk with a little star (their word) shaped piece on it on the
same side as the shiny sticker.  That disk adjusts the park switch.  There
is a screw that holds the disk in place.  I made a mark to make sure I could
put it back where it started, loosened the screw, turned the disk a few
degrees clockwise (which is the amount and direction I was told), then
retightened the screw and tried it out.

I feel the need to throw in a caveat here.  They told me how to deal with a
specific issue I was having with my wiper motor. I have no idea what other
things might happen when you move that disk.

I'd suggest calling them if you are having trouble.  I called on Saturday
and left both my home number and my work number.  They returned the call
first thing Monday morning and were very helpful.