[oletrucks] Workshop Floor Ideas?

To: oletrucks list <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Workshop Floor Ideas?
From: Chico Woodhill <chico_woodhill@punkass.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 13:55:03 -0800
Any good ideas for workshop flooring material?

I've got a former greenhouse (20' x 30') that I've covered with a
weatherproof fabric especially designed for buildings. But the ground is
hard-packed dirt. I had one guy estimate $4000 to put rebar and a concrete
floor in. He said he had to pump the concrete in because the building was
already constructed.

Does that price sound right?  Ouch.

Any other ideas for cost-effective over-dirt flooring? Is concrete to only
way to go, or could there be a less expensive but happy alternative?

I wanna get to work on my '49 3100!

Chico Woodhill
chico_woodhill@punkass.com