Re: [oletrucks] Workshop Floor Ideas?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Workshop Floor Ideas?
From: Bruce K <bekett@uslink.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 08:38:03 -0600
Nothing beats smooth concrete. Now is the time also to think about
stringing wires or pipe under the concrete for in-floor heating.
There is nothing nicer than to work on a warm floor.  I assume that
if you are trying to get out of the weather, it gets cold there too.

Bruce K
57 3200
Mt. Iron, MN

EASY and FREE access to your email anywhere: http://kralweb.com/mail