[oletrucks] RE: s-10

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: s-10
From: "Richards, Troy" <trichards@hrgreen.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 11:39:00 -0600
  I have mixed feelings about the S10. I loved my first S10, a bare bones
std cab 1988 model. It got me all over the east coast while in the Army. I
sold it when I moved back to Iowa and a couple years later I bought a 94 S10
LS extracab craporamma. I hated that truck. Every piece of it rattled, it
was useless in the snow, I actually got stuck in my own driveway and had to
have the neighbors help me push it into the street. Junk junk junk I finally
sold it for a chunk less than I owed just to be rid of the damn thing.