Re: [oletrucks] RE: Brakes

To: <Cameo3124@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] RE: Brakes
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 07:55:57 -0800
I wondered about that kind of solution.  I thought if I tried such a thing,
I'd probably put fittings on the cover.  Easier to get it out, plus I could
weld the fittings in place to make sure I got a good seal.

One of the truck outfits lists a plastic remote reservoir and master for
about $120.  My hesitation is that I went to great trouble to make sure my
brake system was all matched and balanced. and if I got with this other
master cylinder that won't be true any longer.