[oletrucks] more leg room

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] more leg room
From: "K Ohlgren" <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 23:18:46 +0000
As long as we are on the subject of cutting frame to shorten or lengthen a
frame...
I am thinking of lengthening my 58 3100 6" to give me more leg room. I will
cut the truck right behind the door and stretch the truck. Does anyone out
there have a 55-59 panel truck that they have already butchered and would be
willing to sell (or donate) a 12" body panel section? and possibly a 18"
frame section?
Kurt Ohlgren
58 3100
59 3800