Re: [oletrucks] 57 GMC suburban ( cameo) for sale on ebay

To: "OLETRUCK list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 57 GMC suburban ( cameo) for sale on ebay
From: "Mike Boteler" <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 21:55:12 -0500
Hey guys,

I looked at this truck on "that" auction site....is that really a GMC cameo
or a "want-a-be"?  I thought they were the "top of the line" trucks.  This
one doesn't have any stainless trim and it has the bottom of the line
heater.  Is this correct?  It also looks like a '56 steering wheel.

I'm just looking to further my education on these "rare" trucks!

Thanks,

Mike Boteler
'56 4400 Stake
'56 6400 Stake