RE: [oletrucks] 57 GMC suburban ( cameo) for sale on ebay

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 57 GMC suburban ( cameo) for sale on ebay
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 08:12:07 -0800 (PST)
I agree that this is probably a kludge/fake.  However, per comments below...

Six cylinder engines were common in the Chevy Cameos, but I don't know about
the GMC
Suburban Carrier.

I believe per the Cameo owners group that all of those were upscale trim.

Mark Noakes

href="http://mail.noakes.com/jump/http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2406008403&cat";>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2406008403&cat</a>