Re: [oletrucks] Hello

To: lisa@tiora.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Hello
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 13:36:26 -0600
Lisa,

Do you wanna 1/2 or a 3/4 ton and why a 50?  I can understand the 5 window
thingy.  1951 trucks have the vent windows AND pull down handles which is
the only way to go in my expert opinion.  Trucks are getting harder to find
in Colorado because those damn Texicans keep sneaking up here and kidnapping
our vintage steel.  There outta be a law!

You might get in contact with the boys at Mile High Classic trucks on York
street in Denver.  They might be able to find you one.  Another source is to
wait for the tri-state swap meet in February at the stock show complex.
Whatever you do, DON'T have anything to do with 'Colorado Trucks?' or
something like that in Englewood.  I think that he is originally from Texas
but can't prove it yet.

Are you going to keep it original or make it into a rod?

Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window
Kersey Colorado

I don't have a truck yet, but my dream is to rebuild a