Re: [oletrucks] Chevy

To: "OLETRUCK list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, "Grit"
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Chevy
From: "Mike Boteler" <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 11:42:21 -0400
Around here, that kind of money would buy you a Nice almost rust/dent free
cab/fenders, clean interior, good glass, non smoking engine, good overall
mechanical (road worthy, daily driver), new brake system, good tires and
good bed farm truck from that era.

If your truck sounds like that then you should be OK asking $3500.00  I can
buy running farm trucks that are rough for less than $100.00 and sometimes
they are free!

Mike Boteler
'56 4400 Stake
'56 6400 Stake