Re: [oletrucks] Chevy

To: "Grit" <mwhitmore@snet.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Chevy
From: "G. L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 13:14:37 -0500
Not a great price, but now days they got lots more than I would pay for lots
of trucks on ebay and places.
Put your price on it, if someone is really interested they will talk you
down and you'll both be happy making the "deal"!   Wash it up and out
nicely, fill the oil and rad, have good battery, and it it starts, runs
good, you'll do fine.

G. L. Perry