[oletrucks] another t-shirt one..

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] another t-shirt one..
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 07:26:09 -0400
One more time.. and last hopefully...
WOW--what a response on the shirts...  Over 200!!!
I've sent the info to the printers-the form has been removed. If you didn't
complete the survey, fear not that was not the actual ordering. We should
be able to get some pricing information by mid next week. So hang on for
now, i'll let all know more when I know it.  We discussed the shirt color
and although some had mentioned they wanted tan--he stated that the log
would appear much duller if printed on a darker tan shirt. I suggest we
just stay with white, cost can be contained better this way. Anyone having
strong oppositions please email me off list...  The shirts will have the
logo on the back, no pockets (sorry) and another sad point--no xxx larges
available. Had I believe 4-5 with that size. Maybe I could purchase shirts
elsewhere and provide these to him for printing. I'll see what we can work
out..
   I've got to talk to my friend at the post office and seek advice on best
way to ship these to you guys. I've got to be sure to cover the cost of all
shipping in this so hang on for now and i'll get back next week. --wayne

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne