Re: [oletrucks] another t-shirt one..

To: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] another t-shirt one..
From: Rich Kosiba <kosibar@kolbenet.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 08:23:51 -0400 (EDT)
Wayne,

I have shipped t-shirts for a fund raiser before and found that the best
way was in an envelope via Parcel Post. About 90% of the orders, even on
the opposite coast, made it in 3 days. The rest were within a week.

Some of the overseas orders, believe it or not, took over two months!

And may I suggest that we add maybe $1 to the price and give the profits
to the nice people who run this list? I don't think any of us would
complain about an extra buck a piece, and the guy running all of this
certainly deserves it.

Rich