Re: [oletrucks] New Member

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] New Member
From: BLUCHEETAH@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 01:47:17 EDT
In a message dated 6/19/2003 11:49:18 PM Central Standard Time,
Ie61pah@aol.com writes:

> In a message dated 6/19/03 10:43:03 PM Central Daylight Time,
> ccossey@seark.net writes:
>

> > Welcome Jill!!  You are not looking for a new husband are you??
> > Pat    67 Nova SS
>
> She obviously has a good husband, but I wonder if she has a sister! (Hope my
>
> wife doesn't see that.)
> Patrick A. Hollister '58 step
> West Burlington, IA.

Geez ya'll...you'd think there has never been a WOMAN on this list!  Jill,
they're not a bunch of desperate old men, although they're acting like it at
this moment  :-D  You'll get a lot of good advice and information on this list
if
you can handle a little ribbing from time to time.
Welcome!
Susan B.
1953 Chevy 3100