RE: [oletrucks] Rob's horn button.

To: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Rob's horn button.
From: "Parkinson, Rob" <Rob_Parkinson@jdedwards.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 17:05:20 -0600
Thanks Gary and everybody - I identified the problem.
I do have one more final (maybe) question -
The replacement 12v horn I have grounds to the car frame/body wherever it's
mounted.  There is one connection on the horn, which is positive.  In looking
at the wiring diagram, I notice that the older style horn had two connections
(ground and positive.)  The ground went to the relay, then the horn button and
completed the circuit when the horn button was pressed.
Since the modern horn is already grounded, how will I wire it?
Thanks for any and all help - remember, I'm a rookie, so need this type of
stuff spelled out like in a childrens book.
Rob