Re: [oletrucks] Re: TF front springs & wheel bearings

To: Chris Bowen <kuribo@thn.ne.jp>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: TF front springs & wheel bearings
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 13:45:13 -0400
Chris,
    I think the 3/4 came mostly with 4:11 and the 1 tons had maybe a 4:56
ratio's. Are you looking just to replace the originals or get a more
highway friendly gear sets? Most folks just replace the rear ends with one
from a later model vehicle donor vehicle.   --wayne

At 11:44 AM 7/18/03 +0900, Chris Bowen wrote:
>Hello-
>
>Does anyone know what axle ratios were available in the Task Force 3/4 and
>1 ton trucks, and where replacements might be purchased? Thanks,
>
>Chris oletrucks is devoted to Chevy and GM trucks built between 1941 and 1959

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne