Re: [oletrucks] where'd everybody go??????

To: "Rich Kosiba" <kosibar@kolbenet.com>, <Ie61pah@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] where'd everybody go??????
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 22:00:15 -0700
I was outside much of the day getting my one truck that wasn't made by GM
ready to sell.  Its not that there is anything wrong with it, but the toy
just doesn't ever get driven with the other good choices parked nearby...

I plan to buy a mig welder, air compressor and some air tools with the
proceeds of the sale.