Re: [oletrucks] where'd everybody go??????

To: "Rich Kosiba" <kosibar@kolbenet.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] where'd everybody go??????
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 07:04:09 -0700
Reverse DNS was my problem with AOL too.

While I always liked having my own server setup I've since started using a
reseller hosting company, and now my monthly out-of-pocket isn't what the
power to run the system used to cost.

I'm now trying to figure out how to convert my racks and servers into truck
parts.