Re: [oletrucks] where'd everybody go??????

To: <Ie61pah@aol.com>, <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] where'd everybody go??????
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 21:04:31 -0700
A couple years ago I had trouble getting email to AOL users from one
particular email server.  Turned out AOL had decided that server was a
possible source of SPAM, and they did reject all mail from that server.

I suppose they could have changed their policies, but I suspect they causing
the problem.

The solution might require autotex.com phoning the AOL Postmaster to talk it
through.  That's what it took to get my problem sorted.

Are any AOL users getting all the messages?