Re: [oletrucks] Storage moisture removal

To: bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Storage moisture removal
From: Spinningroach@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 07:11:10 EDT
Blaine, sorry for a late thought on this topic, but I think something like
the "Car Capsule" displayed on California Car Cover site (www.cacarcover.com)
mentioned by Rick, at  http://www.calcarcover.com/product_list.asp?id=8 would
probably be the best pick. I saw a company with a similar product on a car show
over here in europe, and it was advertised as a general storage product
specifically engineered to prevent moisture against any fragile stuff : they
had a
big capsule filled up with a car, motorbike, computer, books etc. The reason of
the non-moisture inside the capsule lies into the fact that you have air that
circulates in it (it's as simple as that!)... and think it only needs a
battery to make the fan work.

Please let us know what you finally picked-up! Good luck! JP