Re: [oletrucks] Storage moisture removal

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Storage moisture removal
From: "stephen johnston" <stephenzone@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 17:40:03 -0400
wouldn't a couple bales of hay work? my dad say that is what used to do to
old vehicles that they stored in barns. toss a bale in the back seat to keep
the moisture out. ever notice that old vehicle found in barns are almost
always dirty but no real rust ever though they are usually sitting on dirt
and hay.
steve 55 tf gmc
and 42 fargo covered in hay in barn