Re: Fw: [oletrucks] Buyer beware! (Vintage Air)

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: [oletrucks] Buyer beware! (Vintage Air)
From: ke6bnl@juno.com
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 10:18:27 -0700
This kind of information is very helpful for us and hopefully the company
will do something about this.  These units don't come cheap and I expect
them to have great customer service as an included part of the high cost
of the kit.  I will seriously take into consideration OldAir for my a/c
on my old truck.  On the other hand I will listen to others first, one
upset customer does not mean that a company is bad or at fault we all
have differ ant level of what we expect from a company.  I could not
believe what modification I had to do to make an  al. Rad kit from  R&B
work on my old Foooord truck.  I had to speak with the designer, all the
way to the Griffin rad. people only to end up returning it or making and
redesigning the product to meet my expectations.  Ed ke6bnl

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 04:56:25 -0400 "Wayne" <wroworth@tampabay.rr.com>
writes:
> My "OLD AIR"  brackets for my '73 Chevy 400 SB line up perfectly.

http://www.oldairproducts.com/catalog/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=3
3&p
> roducts_id=805
>
> Wayne - '47 Chev 1 Ton Panel.

   Ed     ke6bnl@juno.com                     ( 1950 f1 & 1963econo pu

      Agua Dulce Ca.    91390                    70 chevy S/B)  1948 Ford
F3
      So.   Calif. 70 mil N.Eof Los Angeles   1953 Chevy pu 3100)