RE: [oletrucks] Buyer beware! (Vintage Air)

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Buyer beware! (Vintage Air)
From: <akburke@cableone.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 17:29:48 -0700
...what great timing...I asked about A/C experience several months ago and
heard no passion one way or the other so I purchased a Vintage Air Sure-Fit for
my AD (I agree, not cheap but a gotta have to consider the ride
'updated').....both the brackets lined up perfectly on my 305...alt on the
driver's side and compressor on the passenger...just needed painting and
bolting.

I think there is such a variety of combinations and permutations of rigs out
there that no one could garantee a 'sure-fit' in all applications...they should
probably qualify their claim...but thats the marketing/sales guys talking (and
we know how to tell when they're lying...their lips are moving ;-).

...I'm headed into the condensor and in-cab box this coming week.....So....what
are your specific experiences with the Vintage Air product??...and what should
I be looking out for??

any/all help appreciated...
-A