Re: [oletrucks] Where is everyone?

To: bekett@uslink.net, wits_end@worldnet.att.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Where is everyone?
From: Cadamsarch@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 14:06:33 EDT
Hello Harry and Bruce and Oletruckers,

Thanks for your stories.

I'll be thinking of you, Bruce, when I drive across the road from my house,
and across the next road and so on to hunt the wary whitetails. The bad news is
it's 130 miles. The good news it's in a Chevy Oletruck.

I'll be thinking of you, Harry, when I'm hanging onto a pine branch 25 feet
in the air trying to sort out blown-down trees from wary whitetails in the
thick brush 50 yards to the north. The wary whitetails, of course, will be
grazing
in the grass directly below me. You'll be smelling sage brush and I'll be
smelling a snowdrift forming on the branch above my head. That's the same
snowdrift that will fall down the back of my neck at the exact moment I
discover the
wary whitetails grazing in the grass below.

I could save a lot of time and agony if I bought a side of beef. Can I see
that happening? Naw.

Regards,

Culver Adams
I931 Chevy coupe--garaged for the winter
1951 Chevy 3100--trying to point itself north to go hunting

---
In a message dated 10/14/03 10:47:48 AM Central Daylight Time,