Re: [oletrucks] couple of things

To: "Wayne" <wroworth@tampabay.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] couple of things
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 17:03:35 -0700
Are you looking for inside or outside window trim?  Pickups, panels and
suburbans all use the same door.  The only differences to watch for are the
door handles, latches and wing windows, as far as I know...

The inside trim is different depending on the presence or absence of the
wing window.  I don't think the outside trim changes.

I have some of what you are looking for, but may have promised it to someone
else.  Since I haven't removed anything yet, I've not been paying close
attention to the list...