Re: [oletrucks] couple of things

To: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>, "Wayne"
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] couple of things
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 23:55:49 -0500
Seeing as how I can see FL plates on the trailer, I would guess that the
bridge is one of the many going to Key West.  Do I win the prize?

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX
49 3104 216 5-window

Want to make money whenever someone uses their VISA or MasterCard?
www.consumer1st.com/116540/