Re: [oletrucks] couple of things

To: "Wayne" <wroworth@tampabay.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] couple of things
From: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 13:55:02 -0500
Wayne, on that trans wiring....sure that isn't just for convertor lock-up?
There are several harnasses offered now to put newer trans in earlier
vehicles, but was thinking for lock-up. Maybe I'm out of date too on this
idea and now they have or OD too??? I Don't think the trans is any diff,
just an aftermarket harness you have. Maybe writing company's that offer
them and getting instructions is way to go. Can't be too many diff ones
makeing them, most vendor's are gonna sell the same harnasses. Check with
the magazines like Truckin' and custom ones that deal with major changes for
better ads on this stuff.

G. L. Grumpy's
Old Iron Ranch
Huntington, IN 46750