[oletrucks] jeesh!!!!!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] jeesh!!!!!
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 23:34:34 -0800
I sincerely apologize for this in advance as i'm still in California for
the remainder of the week and today was just a bad bad day, been away from
my family for 2 weeks and believe its starting to show but... I just send
out the monthly reminder for chevytrucks.org and although i tried to
explain as best I could the reason for risizing the photos to a respectable
email size.  Next step is to up the account and with that some other aspect
will have to give. If I want to offer free classifieds and keep the same
account, some other aspect of the site may have to go. Today I got 4 emails
with photos to add to the members page of the following sizes...

1- 3.4 meg
1-397k
1-2.4 meg
and 1-1.8 meg
Please believe its not the money  -- but just the principal.
I apologize for the harshness of this email and its not intended for the
general masses, its intended for those sending the photos. But want all to
realize what i'm dealing with as why I ask this, so please as mentioned in
the reminder--PLEASE help me help you.
 Sorry again for this and please don't condemn me for it, just for those
wanting something, just help me provide it to you at no cost to you
I apologize again but just want to show why i ask this..    sorry...
---wayne