Re: [oletrucks] jeesh!!!!!

To: "K. M. Lehmann" <klehmann@bentonrea.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] jeesh!!!!!
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 01:04:58 -0800
Yeah, i thought of that after sending the email. Wish i'd had a way to
recall the message after hitting the send button. Guess i need to learn to
lay one battle down before taking on another.. I can take on the task
myself and set my email up to reject message over 100K--that'll solve the
problem for me.. So anyone sending an email that gets returned, email me
without the attachement and i'll be more than happy to assist anyone with
the task at hand...
Sorry guys for the vent--please overlook..       --wayne