Re: [oletrucks] jeesh!!!!!

To: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] jeesh!!!!!
From: Patricia Lane <lane495@mwsi.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 07:41:40 -0600
Wayne,
    I may regret this, but, here goes.  Most of the guys on this list have
no clue how to resize, crop, or otherwise enhance their photos.  They work
on their trucks, not their comuters.  Since I don't contribute much in the
way of truck information, I am offering my computer savvy skills to fix any
photos that come your way.  They can either send them to me directly and I
will forward them to you.  Or you can  just  send me the ones that need to
be fixed and  I will send them  back to you.  You have enough to do running
the site. Let me know.  :o)
Patricia
'56 Sedan Delivery (half-breed)
'77 LeMans