Re: [oletrucks] Truck Shop Complaint

To: mm@service-quality.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Truck Shop Complaint
From: Mask1966@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 12:42:51 EST
In a message dated 12/1/2003 9:38:41 AM Central Standard Time,
mm@service-quality.com writes:
I spoke with a manager who at
no point in time, apologized or even gave any level of understanding as
to my perspective on this as she simply said we don't have time to keep
our website current as it's done by an outside person.
This is reason enough to keep me away from this vendor.  I sure hope they
monitor this list so they can understand how much word-of-mouth between
customers
can and will effect their business. As you said, if you are in business, you
must honor the posted price, right or wrong.  Not only do they owe you an
apology, but they owe you the advertised discount prices.  Thanks for the heads
up.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100 5 window
'65 C-10 stepside