Re: [oletrucks] Truck Shop Complaint

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Truck Shop Complaint
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 12:52:29 -0800
It sure sounds like they are guilty of false advertising.

I had a law professor tell me once exactly what language to use to make sure
a retailer understood you felt the had violated consumer protection laws.  I
no longer remember, but I do remember what my lawyer charges by the hour.

I'd just quit buying from them.  Its a lot better use of your time and
money.