Re: [oletrucks] Truck Shop Complaint

To: "Alan Horvath" <alan@alanhorvath.com>, "Ryan Sain" <rsain@gte.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Truck Shop Complaint
From: "Joseph Garcia" <joe_garcia@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 12:29:03 -0800
Oh I'm pretty sure they monitor this site.  I had a problem with them in
the past and after listing my complaint about them here.  A day or two
later I received a call from them and my problem with a previous order was
corrected.

I think that if they could treat the customers better they would be a
really good vendor.

Joe