RE: [oletrucks] newer chevy truck question

To: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>, "Bruce Kettunen"
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] newer chevy truck question
From: "Tom C." <c_tom@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 20:58:11 -0500
Thanks to all that replied. I think my plan of attack will be to top of the
coolant system, and check my radiator cap, and see if that works. If it
doesn't work, I will change the thermostat and just add water to see if it
gets hot. I will also look to see if the water is circulating in the
radiator. If that doesn't work I will flush the system and fill back with
DexCool and water. If that don't work, well it will work, something will
work. Maybe the water pump will be the next thing.
Thanks again,
Tom
55 2nd
97 S-10