[oletrucks] fleetside tail light orientation

To: napco4x4@yahoogroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] fleetside tail light orientation
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 17:15:04 -0800 (PST)
Could anyone with intact 58/59 fleetside/wideside tail lights tell me what the
orientation is on the screws on the tail light lenses?  I'm trying to figure
out what
there would be a left and right side to these things...it seems to me that they
should
be identical.

I have a NOS right side tail light base...so I know that GM distiguished between
them...just can't figure out what that difference would be.

Thanks,

Mark Noakes
58/56 Chevy Suburban, 2wd, v8, 3-speed + OD
58 GMC NAPCO 1/2 ton short bed wideside pickup
Knoxville, TN