[oletrucks] Re: 6 Lug Wheel Adapters

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: 6 Lug Wheel Adapters
From: "Brian Krieger" <btk@mail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 17:09:36 -0500
Brian,

My neighbor is rodding a '56 GMC and has a set of 6 lug mags left over, with
tires.  He'd like to clear out his garage and is only asking $100 for the set.
I don't know where you are or how much shipping would be from Vancouver, BC.
He's going to a swap meet in Monroe, WA this weekend and might take them there
if you're interested.  I'd take them but need to keep my wheels stock.  Let me
know if you're seriously interested and I'll talk to him.

Brian Krieger,  Port Moody, BC
1956 1324
--
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com