Re: [oletrucks] enginemounts

To: wayne@chevytrucks.org, phoneman@ticon.net, oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] enginemounts
From: "K Ohlgren" <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 20:01:47 +0000
Mark
I didn't catch the first part of this msg. I have a set of welded V8 motor
mounts that I removed from my 59 when I put the Fatman MustII xmember in.
they hold the motor in the stock location. I had them in my 59 for 10 yrs
without any problems or cracks. I welded them in with out removing the
motor. if your interested in them write back.

Kurt
58 3100 Apache project
59 3800 Panel 4sale
http://bulldogaquaticclub.com/dloads/pu/truck.htm