Re: [oletrucks] jim carter experience

To: "wayne osborne" <wayne@chevytrucks.org>, <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] jim carter experience
From: "Ron Duran" <rlduran@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 11:40:29 -0700
Wayne, I too had problems with Jim Carter, my problem
was they sent the wrong tie rod ends, after calling
Julie,
she sent me the correct ends with out a problem, she
sent them even before I returned the incorrect tie
rods. will I
shop there again Maybe, but probably not, and only
because it takes a week  for shipping from where they
are
and where I'm located, on the west coast, I will stick
with vender's closer to home, and by the way I have had
problem, with other venders as well, RB,s dented
steering column, CPP classic, wrong disc brake lines
and banjo bolts
and other venders as well,  but will I stop ordering
from them? NO! every vender has problems, mostly it has
to do
with the people pulling parts, so you have to work with
them to get the correct parts you need, I don't expect
any
of the Venders to change over night, but if enough
people complain to the owner's of the company's maybe
it will
change, but untill then keep ordering and hoping for
the best and expect the worst, and deal with what is
sent. I know
getting the wrong parts is frustrating! but not
everyone is perfect. these are oppertunitys to learn
how to learn!
I am going to rename my truck, "Sweet Thing" to " Two
Step", because every step forward I take in the
rebuilding
process  I take two steps back. I hope what I have said
helps you in dealing with your future nees as far as
parts go...

Ron D.

49 Chevy dlx  "Two Step"